Quartzite Crushing Processing
The production of Quartzite:
Quartz sand is quartz stone crushing processed. Quartz is a non-metallic mineral, wear resistant, stable chemical properties of silicate minerals, its main mineral composition is SiO2. Quartz sand color is milky white, or colorless translucent, Mohs hardness 7.
Quartz sand is an important industrial mineral raw material, non hazardous chemicals, widely used in glass, casting, ceramics and refractories, smelting, metallurgy, metallurgy, construction, chemical agent, rubber, plastics, abrasives, and other media industry.
Basic process of Quartzite crushing processing:
Quartz stone grinding process can be divided into two kinds of dry and wet. There are three kinds of dry processing technology, which are direct crushing, post calcining grinding and grinding. Wet processing can be divided into wet grinding, washing and grinding and separation process of two kinds, the former is adopted by most domestic small and medium-sized processing plants, the latter because of its uniform particle size distribution, and over grinding of large particles, 1990s by more and more manufacturing plants, especially the new plant and the large-scale processing enterprises.
The process of wet grinding and magnetic separation is highly mechanized:
The use of the Quartzite crushing processing:
1. Make for glass: flat glass, float glass, glass (glass jar, glass bottle, glass tube), the main raw material of optical glass, glass fiber, glass, conductive glass, glass cloth and anti ray special glass etc.
2. Ceramic and refractory materials: embryo material and porcelain glaze, kiln with high silica, silica and silicon carbide and other raw materials.
3. Metallurgy: silicon metal, ferrosilicon alloy and silicon aluminum alloy and other raw materials or additives, flux.
4. Construction: concrete, cementitious materials, road materials, artificial marble, cement physical properties of materials (that is, cement standard sand), etc.
5. Chemical: silicon compounds and water glass and other raw materials, sulfuric acid tower filler, amorphous silica powder
6. The main raw material, machinery casting sand, grinding materials (sand, hard abrasive paper, sandpaper, emery cloth, etc.)
7. Electronics: high purity silicon metal, communications, such as optical fiber.
8. Rubber, plastic: filler (can improve wear resistance).
9. Coating: packing (can improve the acid resistance of paint).
10. Aviation, aerospace.
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours.