Brief Introduction of Rotary Vibrating Screen
Author: Winner Group Time: 2017-08-21
Rotary vibrating screen is a kind of high-precision screening machinery, which is consist of the following parts:
1) Dust-proof cover.
2) Screen box which can be changeable in the number of the layers.
3) One material inlet and several material outlets.
4) Stainless steel screen meshes.
5) Screen mesh frames.
6) Damping springs.
7) Engine base.
8) A vertical vibrating motor with eccentric top weight and eccentric bottom weight installed at the two ends.
There is single or multiple screen meshes of the same diameter in the screen. The specification of the diameter of screen box are as follows: 400mm, 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1400mm, 1600mm, 1800mm, 2000mm. According to different requirements, the material of the screen can be total carbon steel, total stainless steel or stainless steel in the parts contacting material and carbon steel in the other parts.
There are three kinds of vibration generated in the rotary vibrating screen:
1) Horizontal vibration.
2) Vertical vibration.
3) Inclined vibration.
The trajectories of materials on the screen mesh can be changed by adjusting the relative phase position between the upper and lower eccentric weight which are attached to the ends of the vertical vibrating motor shaft.
The relative phase position between the two eccentric weights can affect the rotational and vibratory mode:
1) Rotation of the upper eccentric weight generates vibration in the horizontal plane, which causes material to move across the screen mesh to the brim.
2) The lower eccentric weight tilts the machine, causing vibration in the vertical and tangential planes.
Features and benefits:
1) High precision and high efficiency screen applicable to any powder, granule, mucus and so on.
2) New designed frame structure, greater life spans.
3) 304 and 316L stainless steel material, easy to clean.
4) Only 3-5 minutes’ replacement of the screen mesh.
5) Fully automated, continuous operation.
6) Fully closed structure, the powder never diffuse into the sky, the liquid doesn't leak.
7) No mesh jam, up to 500 mesh sieving, up to 5 micron filtering.
Prev Article：The Use of Linear Vibrating Screen
Next Article: Common Fault Approach of Impact Crusher
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours.