Precautions for use of vibration motor
Author: Winner Time: 2020-08-25
The vibration motor is to install a group of adjustable eccentric blocks at both ends of the rotor shaft, and use the centrifugal force generated by the high-speed rotation of the shaft and the eccentric block to obtain the excitation force. Vibration motor is widely used in hydropower construction, thermal power generation, metallurgy, light industry and other industrial sectors. The vibration frequency range of the vibration motor is large, and only when the exciting force and power are properly matched can the mechanical noise be reduced.
If the projection of the vibration track of the vibrating body on the horizontal plane is a straight line, and the projection on the vertical plane is a circle or ellipse, its vibration form is called circle or ellipse vibration. Usually a vibration motor is installed on the vibration machine body, which can produce this kind of motion. Circular or elliptical vibration occurs in a plane perpendicular to the rotating shaft of the vibration motor. Its form depends on the relative position of the vibration motor and the center of gravity of the whole machine.
Pay attention to:
1. Horizontal vibration motor is not allowed to operate without protective cover;
2. The electric control system of vibration motor shall have reliable grounding device and protection device, such as phase loss protection, overcurrent protection, overheating protection, etc;
3. After the vibration motor is used for the first time or prevented for a long time, the stator coil insulation shall be measured with a 500V megger before use, and the insulation resistance shall not be less than 10m. If the value is not reached, the motor must be dried;
4. Before the operation of the vibration motor, the following items must be checked: whether the installation and fasteners of the vibration motor are firm and reliable; whether the connection of the power cable of the vibration motor is correct and firm; whether the grounding and protection devices of the vibration motor are in place;
5. Pay attention to its operation frequently during the work. In case of overheating, abnormal sound, serious oil leakage and other abnormal conditions, stop the machine in time for inspection and treatment;
6. Read the operation manual of the vibration motor carefully before use.
Winner has more than 60 years of experience in manufacturing vibration utilization equipment in the industry. It adheres to the principle of being intelligent and international, producing efficient and environmental protection equipment, and providing customers with specialized customized products and services. Welcome to call us for consultation: 400-113-3090!
Prev Article：Newly added member of Winner Group Composite frequency screen family- Composite Frequency Screen WFPS-XO
Next Article: Composite Frequency Screen-C
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours.