The new probability screening was selected as the WITTMANN multi-frequency screening-L
Author: Winner Time: 2022-08-10
Machine-made sand refers to the crushing of raw materials into sand below 5mm by a crusher and a sand making machine. The finished product is more regular and can be processed into sand of different rules and sizes according to different process requirements. The production of machine-made sand requires the selection of professional equipment in order to produce qualified and applicable sand and gravel.
The main uses of machine-made sand:
1. Machine-made sand and mixed sand are mainly used in concrete of C60 and below strength grades in construction, municipal, transportation and other construction projects. When meeting the corresponding technical requirements, it can also be used in concrete projects such as ports and water conservancy.
2. The machine-made sand should be prepared with plastic concrete, and the mixed sand should be prepared with plastic, high fluidity and pumping construction concrete.
3. Quality advantage: The material source is fixed and stable, and the mechanized production method ensures that the quality of machine-made sand products is stable, adjustable and controllable.
4. Quality advantages: high surface energy and hydrophilicity; complete gradation; a variety of mineral components to choose from; stable particle gradation; particle shape can be improved.
5. Resource advantages: Various waste resources can be used to properly sort and process tailings. Many tailings can be made of artificial sand and gravel by using artificial sand equipment, which not only solves the problem of environmental pollution, but also improves the utilization of natural resources. rate, fully in line with the requirements of circular economy and the scientific concept of development.
The multi-frequency sieve-L developed by WINNER is also known as the multi-layer multi-frequency probability sieve. The multi-layer multi-frequency probability sieve is a new type of sieve developed to meet the requirements of the current industry aggregate production line with many particle size classification grades and strict environmental protection requirements. equipment. The equipment has larger processing capacity and higher screening efficiency, energy saving and environmental protection, and is widely used in the probability screening of building materials, sand and gravel, fine aggregates, dry-mixed mortar mixing plants, asphalt mixing plants, concrete mixing plants and other industries. .
3. The shock-absorbing spring is installed in an inclined way, which can reduce the impact force of the equipment on the foundation;
4. The screen body is wrapped by the outer box to prevent dust leakage, environmental protection and energy saving;
5. The outer box can be wrapped with rock wool as required to maintain the temperature of the material and expand the environmental conditions for the use of the vibrating screen.
The multi-frequency screen-L, a new type of probabilistic screening equipment developed by WINNER, is an ideal substitute for the existing large-scale vibrating screen and imported products. If you want to know more, please call the WINNER technical consultation hotline +8613373745380 !
Prev Article：WINNER's first choice for production-increasing technical transformation is the multi-frequency sieve-X!
Next Article: WFBS-F series distribution sieve solves problems for you
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours.