The Potential Hazards of Plastics Waste and Its Recycling
Author: Winner Group Time: 2018-05-29
Plastic waste is difficult to degrade after entering the natural environment, which will bring long-term deep environmental problems. The problems will mainly include the following aspects:
1. The waste of plastic mulch can produce a large amount of residue in the soil. After long-term accumulation, it will appear the problem of soil hardening, will affect the absorption of nutrients and water in the crops, and will lead to crop failure.
2. The waste plastics which are discarded on land or in water may be eaten by animals as food and led to animal deaths.
3. The plastic waste in the household waste is light, bulky and difficult to deal with. It takes a lot of land for landfill and is hard to degrade for a long time.
Ordinary plastic is not easy to be degraded, which should be recycled and reused. The main regeneration treatments of waste plastic include:
1. Make it into something else by melting and regenerating technology;
2. Convert polyethylene, polypropylene and polystyrene into non-sulfur combustible materials by pyrolysis technology;
3. Granulation, making it the recycled material used for demotion;
4. Add the chemical preparation and make it into coatings and adhesives;
5. Refined gasoline and diesel oil. The oil yield can be as high as 70%-75% without lead.
Prev Article：Screening Machine in Cement Industry
Next Article: The status quo of solid waste treatment in Indonesia
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours.