Brief Introduction of Impact Crusher
Author: Winner Group Time: 2017-08-21
The impact crusher is made up of counterattack plate, scale board, feed port, pedestal, plate hammer and rotors. It is mainly used for the materials which need relocation in the metallurgical industry, chemical industry, architectural material industry and hydropower industry, especially for mobility materials in expressway, railway and hydropower engineering.
The impact crusher is always combined with jaw crusher while in using. It can produce various kinds of materials whose input size less than 500mm and compression strength less than 350 Mpa.
1. Suitable for arrangement of processing line.
2. High reduction ratio. The reduction ratio of general crusher is less than 10, but the reduction ratio of impact crusher is 30-40 and can up to 150.
3. Higher efficiency and lower power consumption.
4. Homogeneous output size and less immoderate phenomenon.
5. Adjustable output size and the output materials will be cubic.
Prev Article：Rotary Vibrating Screen and Direct Discharge Screen
Next Article: Brief introduction of the sand making machine
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours.